Stupid little things that bug you

forlorn hope

Chef! Everyone's a poxy chef, no ones a cook anymore, you can flip a poxy burger in a pub and for some reason nowadays that seems to elevate you up to just below a surgeon - at one time a cook was no great thing, now everyone on TV seems to announce they are a 'chef' as if they are some great artist in waiting about to wow the world with their next inspiration.......and don't get me started on portion sizes.....

asahartford1

A few Geography things bug me:

1. Europe is not a continent.

Europe just a large peninsula or group of peninsulas in West Asia. There’s no way it’s its own continent. People of Europe shouldn’t be insecure about that and rename Asia “Eurasia” neither; Europe is just part of Asia.

View attachment 18562

2. That the USA is called “the West” when the Americas should be called the Far East.

The way humans populated the world’s landmass, we moved out of Africa into Asia and the last places we populated was by travelling Far East to the Americas.

View attachment 18561

George Orwell thought so too.

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Bargain Hunt. How is this allowed? This is essentially our money being spunked up daily by giving 4 obvious fucktards £600 5 days a week to give to a market hall or field full of Lovejoy's, gleefully taking the money in return for a load of old worthless tat. This has been going on for years too. The cunts all have a good laugh at the end and kick their legs in the air chortling about how they spend £150 on a useless piece of shit which got a fiver back at auction.

When the ' experts' on Antique Roadshow, after navigating 12 counties of England in a B reg Midget, go to buy something for...eg, £75...will you take £37 for it and in a heart beat the shop keeper agrees. Not once has anyone told him to ' fuck right off you cheeky, mealy mouthed twat and take that twat with the camera with you after you've stuck that furry micro phone sideways where the sun dont shine'
Now that really would be ' Television '

Blue Mist

If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.
A few Geography things bug me:

1. Europe is not a continent.

Europe just a large peninsula or group of peninsulas in West Asia. There’s no way it’s its own continent. People of Europe shouldn’t be insecure about that and rename Asia “Eurasia” neither; Europe is just part of Asia.

View attachment 18562

2. That the USA is called “the West” when the Americas should be called the Far East.

The way humans populated the world’s landmass, we moved out of Africa into Asia and the last places we populated was by travelling Far East to the Americas.

View attachment 18561
You are a member of the flat earth society and I claim my £5. That said I think Jude Bellingham should get it as he's only 17.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.