Stupid little things that bug you

Banshee

Women, usually with lovely long hair, who have to be messing with it all the time. Running their fingers through it and flipping it back n forth. Especially when stopped in traffic, if they don't instantly reach for their phone, they're looking in the mirror messing with their damn hair. Leave it alone, it's fabulous all by itself and pay attention to the road!

Barcon

Storing three 16' long 6 x 6" in your driveway for ten years in the hope that one day you will find a use for them (today is that day) only to roll them over and find that they are riddled with a million carpenter ants and so then have to get out the skill saw and cut them up into pieces so you can get rid of them.

Fode N The Hole

Car idling and playing loud shit music whilst stationary. I live next to a school attended by children of the dregs.

lefty goldblatt

Storing three 16' long 6 x 6" in your driveway for ten years in the hope that one day you will find a use for them (today is that day) only to roll them over and find that they are riddled with a million carpenter ants
That happened to me only yesterday

solley attwell

Chef! Everyone's a poxy chef, no ones a cook anymore, you can flip a poxy burger in a pub and for some reason nowadays that seems to elevate you up to just below a surgeon - at one time a cook was no great thing, now everyone on TV seems to announce they are a 'chef' as if they are some great artist in waiting about to wow the world with their next inspiration.......and don't get me started on portion sizes.....
As a chef, cunts who come into a restaurant on closing time.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.