Stupid little things that bug you

The new Skoda radio advert. The woman doing the talking pronounces it “shkuda” which I’m sure is correct but it goes right through me when she says it.

When you play a film soundtrack on cd or online or whatever, and it contains dialogue from the film over the music. I just want to listen to the music, if I wanted to hear the actors I would watch the film instead.
Are you on about Bryan Adams and the Robin Hood theme tune ?

You are aren't you

The rate that grass grows in the summer. It seems as if I just put the lawnmower back and it's time to start again. I am about to start it all over again once my delicious breakfast of toast, scrambled eggs and great Scottish salmon settles. The Mrs knows I am to do it. So, there's no fucking way out. She, like most of our women, can give a look that leaves fuck all to the imagination as to what's on her mind. And what's on her mind is, you're cutting that grass you twat.

Think popmaster may benefit from a hiatus. It seems that contestants are increasingly ones who have been on previously. Or, absolute twats who dont know anything but have got nothing else to do and just want to get on the wireless so that they can say hello to an endless list of people. Some very irritating folk have been on there in the last year
Have you noticed how many of the contestants work in the public sector? It's like they've got nothing better to do and all day in which to do it (he says while at work posting on a Man City forum)

The rate that grass grows in the summer. It seems as if I just put the lawnmower back and it's time to start again. I am about to start it all over again once my delicious breakfast of toast, scrambled eggs and great Scottish salmon settles. The Mrs knows I am to do it. So, there's no fucking way out. She, like most of our women, can give a look that leaves fuck all to the imagination as to what's on her mind. And what's on her mind is, you're cutting that grass you twat.
Astroturf is the future. Best thing I ever did.

People without any common sense, to the point you are embarrassed and despair in equal measure.

People disengaged from what is going on around them because they are walking with their heads permanently down at their mobiles and then look at you like you are stupid for being in their way.

Wankers, the lot of 'em.

People without any common sense, to the point you are embarrassed and despair in equal measure.

People disengaged from what is going on around them because they are walking with their heads permanently down at their mobiles and then look at you like you are stupid for being in their way.

Wankers, the lot of 'em.
This all day, just experienced such in the town centre of Oldham

Why did i agree to do a few days back in the office, i was so comfy on my sofa

Wankers, the lot of 'em.
These ‘wankers’ won’t have any problems accessing the stadium this coming season using mobile ticketing, though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.