Stupid little things that bug you

I’ve got this weird little growth of skin and bubbly bits that sometimes seems to just have a mind of its own but most of the time is just a very tender spot waiting for someone or something to smack into it.

It’s become a really annoying point for me and my friends as it tends to hinder or cause problems in pretty much everything and anything I do.

Should I get it removed?

I’ve got this weird little growth of skin and bubbly bits that sometimes seems to just have a mind of its own but most of the time is just a very tender spot waiting for someone or something to smack into it.

It’s become a really annoying point for me and my friends as it tends to hinder or cause problems in pretty much everything and anything I do.

Should I get it removed?
Go on then, cocker

People without any common sense, to the point you are embarrassed and despair in equal measure.

People disengaged from what is going on around them because they are walking with their heads permanently down at their mobiles and then look at you like you are stupid for being in their way.

Wankers, the lot of 'em.

Phombies

Bargain Hunt. How is this allowed? This is essentially our money being spunked up daily by giving 4 obvious fucktards £600 5 days a week to give to a market hall or field full of Lovejoy's, gleefully taking the money in return for a load of old worthless tat. This has been going on for years too. The cunts all have a good laugh at the end and kick their legs in the air chortling about how they spend £150 on a useless piece of shit which got a fiver back at auction.
Antiques Roadtrip. These 'so called experts' who buy from dealers then sell at auction...

I live on a narrow country lane which is much frequented by cyclists, walkers and 'joggers'. I get really pissed off driving up behind someone 'jogging' when they have earbuds in and they don't know I'm there until I sound my horn. Last week there was a bloke 'jogging' towards me, headphones on, looking at his phone. I had been stopped 5 seconds before he noticed me when he was about a yard from my front bumper. Tossers.

I live on a narrow country lane which is much frequented by cyclists, walkers and 'joggers'. I get really pissed off driving up behind someone 'jogging' when they have earbuds in and they don't know I'm there until I sound my horn. Last week there was a bloke 'jogging' towards me, headphones on, looking at his phone. I had been stopped 5 seconds before he noticed me when he was about a yard from my front bumper. Tossers.
Get yourself an ice cream van

Every 23 years or so, my country get to a major finals, pick the wrong players and make ourselves a laughing stock. I'm always hopeful we will pick the right players, they play out their skin and we beat over confident cunts just once.

Hopefully one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.