Stupid little things that bug you

At a motorway services a few years ago I went for a pee and a bloke walked out of a trap after taking a dump and left without washing his hands. When I came out he was sitting with his wife and toddler feeding the kid chips by hand. Dirty bastard.
He'd not had a dump, He'd done a line.

@kyleBBCSport thinking his oh-so-nice, pleasant request would be taken seriously on here, given the absolute lasting City are given repeatedly by the BBC, which is full of old Rag and Dipper whores selling their bias as educated opinion!

Maybe a few years of non-dirty oil
money and listing the cost of every player before mentioning his name, or even chalking up every potential result to the disparity in cost of the entire squads since 2008 MIGHT be a start on their long road back to relevance and a scintilla of evenhandedness.

Until then….

I won’t hold my breath.

My wife.
For a number of reasons I still have a diary. I wrote in it, against a day and date, 'wedding anniversary.'
I have just looked at it and she has written next to it, in big letters, 'wrong.'
Hell I was only a day out !
Mind you it will be our 40th !!
Tell her it was a REMINDER to go down to the Jewelers and pick up the big diamond necklace you had bought her, but she’s fucked herself now, so it’ll be a box of chocolates… the smarmy twat!

@kyleBBCSport thinking his oh-so-nice, pleasant request would be taken seriously on here, given the absolute lasting City are given repeatedly by the BBC, which is full of old Rag and Dipper whores selling their bias as educated opinion!

Maybe a few years of non-dirty oil
money and listing the cost of every player before mentioning his name, or even chalking up every potential result to the disparity in cost of the entire squads since 2008 MIGHT be a start on their long road back to relevance and a scintilla of evenhandedness.

Until then….

I won’t hold my breath.
Who is Kyle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.