Stupid little things that bug you

That shit Iceland radio advert with Shaun Ryder....please shaun, try and sound as Mancunian & scally as possible and we’ll play it every 90 seconds!!!!!! Fuck off!!!!

Over done regional accents boil my piss.

That new BT one about that boxer, Warrington, is cringeworthy.

Also any pre match video City put up these days.

Those fat, lazy fuckers who park on double yellow lines outside the chippy disrupting the flow of traffic because they're too idle to walk 20 yards from the nearest parking space.

I was sat in my car at McDonald’s on Ordsall lane the other week. A car pulled up next to me and the passenger in it flung his door open right onto mine. I got out and asked him what the fuck he was doing. After a profuse apology him and his mate walked inside for food. lo and behold a few minutes later they came out and when the fucker got back into his car he only went and did it again! I nearly fucking choked on my apple pie! I jumped out and said are you taking the fucking piss or what. I couldn’t fucking believe it! Good job it was only my work car. They were a pair of our foreign friends who hardly spoke English.
This does my my bloody head in. My car before this, I only had it a month and was parked in a car park in Handforth Dean. I went back to my car and was a bloody great dent in the door, obviously where the person next to me had let their car door bang against mine. I was absolutely furious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.