Stupid little things that bug you

Page 25- "The Mop trick"
Wait till he nips in the back garden for any reason.....then mop the kitchen floor....This serves two purposes. 1. Control, provides an invisible barrier that must not be crossed leaving you outside like a twat for longer than you anticipated 2. She doesn't tell you she's done it on purpose so she has an excuse to moan at you. Also works with a dry mop for added inner woman smarm.

Page 25- "The Mop trick"
Wait till he nips in the back garden for any reason.....then mop the kitchen floor....This serves two purposes. 1. Control, provides an invisible barrier that must not be crossed leaving you outside like a twat for longer than you anticipated 2. She doesn't tell you she's done it on purpose so she has an excuse to moan at you. Also works with a dry mop for added inner woman smarm.
You could just practice the art of levitation, I'm still working on it.

A work colleague who starts work 5 minutes before the start time and finishing late at the end of the day. But does nothing for the 6 hours in between.

Plus the manager loves then for being so keen !! Fuck me they do nothing for 6 bloody hours !!

Last edited:
A work colleague who starts work 5 minutes before the start time and finishing late at the end of the day. But does nothing for the 6 hours in between.

Plus the manager loves then for being so keen !! Fuck me they do nothing for 6 bloody hours !!
That says as much about the competence of the manager as it does about the laziness of the worker.

Haha. When I worked for an insurance company, in the old days of paper files, 1 lad would do this. His desk was always clear at the end of play. The other 2 of us on the team got hauled into management & asked why our desks were never clear at the end of the day. This superstar then up and left to a better job. The 2 of us then had to move his desk, for some reason, & found hundreds of files in his draws that had not been worked on. This guy is now a chief executive at a major UK insurer

Haha. When I worked for an insurance company, in the old days of paper files, 1 lad would do this. His desk was always clear at the end of play. The other 2 of us on the team got hauled into management & asked why our desks were never clear at the end of the day. This superstar then up and left to a better job. The 2 of us then had to move his desk, for some reason, & found hundreds of files in his draws that had not been worked on. This guy is now a chief executive at a major UK insurer

That sounds about right ! It's funny how the real good workers never move up but the lazy bastards make well paid jobs.

I have know a few head greenkeepers who now sod all really but have the gift of the gab and have really top well paided jobs.

That sounds about right ! It's funny how the real good workers never move up but the lazy bastards make well paid jobs.

I have know a few head greenkeepers who now sod all really but have the gift of the gab and have really top well paided jobs.
We often used to say that schools need to keep the 'good' teachers in the classroom, and the useless ones could be 'promoted'! Anything else and the system would collapse. It'll be the same in other walks of work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.