Stupid little things that bug you

Heatwave. The press/media love one telling you how to stay cool in the office, office this, office that. It's all about the office.

I hate working outside in a heatwave. If it's in the high 30's its alot hotter in the sun !
Ha great !!!
The number of times I’ve seen people go and sit outside in the lunch hour then come back in and complain about the heat !!!

Here's another. I was looking ifor something in the bottom kitchen cupboard when my Mrs decided to look for something in the cupboard above. She them walked off, a minute later I stood up and smashed my head off the cupboard door she left open. Fuming.
That's on page five of How To Be An Utter woman, right next to the bit about using a vac at seven in the morning.

That's on page five of How To Be An Utter woman, right next to the bit about using a vac at seven in the morning.
A woman vacuuming at seven in the morning is basically saying "This is what I asked you to do last night, but you were too busy with something else". - She might be right, but the vast majority of things classed as "something else" are more interesting than vacuuming.

Or the noise gun, they love those fucking noise guns at the crack of dawn!

(I mean a hairdryer, by the way)

Or the noise gun, they love those fucking noise guns at the crack of dawn!

(I mean a hairdryer, by the way)
Mine "Plays the kitchen drums" (page 8)...Pissing around in the kitchen cupboards, moving pans about, slamming cups and stuff at silly o'clock...she sounds like Ringo Starr just making a brew...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.