Stupid little things that bug you

It pisses me off the way the Weather Wanks report it.
Years ago, Manchester based, self employed, I had to get to a meeting in York. Warnings were given that you only travelled if you wanted to die. I would have lost £250 notes so I set off at 7am for a 10am meeting...... I was sat in a cafe at half 9.
Today I am in North Wales, despite the Weather Wanks, I didn't die on the 2 hour journey, there was no snow, I didn't need snow tyres, a flask, shovel, 14 layers of clothing and a St Bernard.

Love the pedestrian at the one minute mark giving a friendly wave during those "treacherous conditions"

A Dr told me to tie a piece of thread around the base of it and it’ll fall off itself after a few days. I’ve had one in my armpit. It worked.
Farmers do that with male lambs. A piece of elestic around their bollocks and ...hey presto. Couldn't do it on my own bollocks though but there are web sites for that kind of stuff.

So I'm told.

Farmers do that with male lambs. A piece of elestic around their bollocks and ...hey presto. Couldn't do it on my own bollocks though but there are web sites for that kind of stuff.

So I'm told.
Sweet meat, I think, never tried it but those in Ducky have it for breakfast.

looking in the bathroom mirror,
after waking up on my so-called best friend's couch,
and seeing that he has drawn a swasticock on my forehead in markerpen while i was asleep.

the remains of it are still there 3 days later.
Classic that .... another is waking up with one eyebrow and having to take the other off yourself...I also went to the supermarket in oz wearing flip flops and hadn't noticed my toe nails had been painted bright pink

I remember sleeping on my mates sofa years ago after a wedding reception and his lunatic Red Setter ate my fucking expensive leather shoes during the night, I was so pissed never heard a thing. Bastard.

I'm on a wattsapp group.
One lads been giving it ten nil linekar thus that and the other.
I stood up for linekar.
This lad starts ranting at me about been a Labour supporter cos my grandads from Barnsley and worked in the pits etc.

I hate all politics all lying bustards.

I don't see how me think linekar doing nothing wrong turns into a politics fight.

2 Things I never argue about .
1. Religion.
And 2 politics.
You can't be proved right or wrong either way so why argue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.