Stupid little things that bug you

And a Wagon Wheel would fit a wagon.

I do wonder though if part of it is that we were all smaller then so they all seemed bigger ajthough things have gone smaller too.
I was in the UK in 2017 and couldn't believe how small a penguin had become. Probably smaller now than drones dick.

I get annoyed when the bus driver waits for someone who is running for the bus, but as soon as they see that the bus is waiting for them they stop running. It's even worse when I'm in a rush.

I get annoyed when the bus driver waits for someone who is running for the bus, but as soon as they see that the bus is waiting for them they stop running. It's even worse when I'm in a rush.

When I used to get the bus to work I was inevitably on the last minute and this twat used to regularly stop the bus, jump on, pick up a Metro and jump off again. God I hated that bastard.

When I used to get the bus to work I was inevitably on the last minute and this twat used to regularly stop the bus, jump on, pick up a Metro and jump off again. God I hated that bastard.
That must rank as one of the most annoying things I've ever read.
The downside of free newspapers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.