Stupid little things that bug you

RODRI NOT HAVING HIS OWN SONG THAT RINGS OUT AT EVERY GAME!

Travesty!

City’s rodri song

D D D D D, D D D D D D
He’s feared, revered
Takes the piss, home and away
He said - hate reds
Worth everything we pay

Blue shirt, must hurt
Always gonna be a bert

It's a fact, it’s a fact
Yeah we’re standing on rooftops shout it out
City’s got Rodrigo
Yeah city’s got Rodrigo
From the roof too shout it out
D D D D D, D D D D D D

Last edited:
So I had to take my passport in to an office today for pre-work checks… A surly security guard eventually came to the door and let me in. Asking my name twice and then who I was there to see twice, he muttered something about taking a seat.

Ten minutes later, I received a borderline patronising “Are you ok there, mate?” from someone in a hoodie. Again, gave my name and who I was there to see.

Ten minutes later, I received a similar query from someone else. This time I became more firm and explained I’d given my name and who I was there to see twice already. Received a half-arsed apology.

Finally person number two came down and said the manager was unavailable but he could assist. It struck me as an absolute shambles and I’m considering taking another job.

So I had to take my passport in to an office today for pre-work checks… A surly security guard eventually came to the door and let me in. Asking my name twice and then who I was there to see twice, he muttered something about taking a seat.

Ten minutes later, I received a borderline patronising “Are you ok there, mate?” from someone in a hoodie. Again, gave my name and who I was there to see.

Ten minutes later, I received a similar query from someone else. This time I became more firm and explained I’d given my name and who I was there to see twice already. Received a half-arsed apology.

Finally person number two came down and said the manager was unavailable but he could assist. It struck me as an absolute shambles and I’m considering taking another job.
Just clicked off the joke thread and straight onto this. I was honestly reading this waiting for a punchline and was baffled when I got to the end.

Just clicked off the joke thread and straight onto this. I was honestly reading this waiting for a punchline and was baffled when I got to the end.
It’s genuinely bothered me. I didn’t get much out of either of them in the interview and I may take another role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.