Stupid little things that bug you

Oh Rodri, Rodri,
Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri
Rodrigo

One for the oldies.
A throwback to Rodney Marsh is a great thing, but Rodri is not only the best player in his position in the world, but one of the best players in the world in ANY position. Period.

Makes me think about the old…

“He’s here, he’s there,
He’s every fucking where,
RODRIGOOOOO
RODRIGOOOOO!”

OR

“He’s here, he’s there,
He’s every fucking where,
He’s called ROD-RI
He’s called ROD-RI!”

Doesn’t have a word for himself, yet Zaba & Mancini are sung about every game!

Last edited:
I also like the idea of the old “Batman” chant for him, because HE IS LIKE BATMAN in our team!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
ROD-RI
ROD-RI

Tin hat on. Fire away.

The use of preferred pronouns in email signatures. Work have been instructing us all to do this, as it's important people know how to address us without causing offence.

Well, how about using my name? That way all talk of sexuality and any possible confusion and errors are avoided, and we can actually crack on and talk about business. Y'know, that thing we're paid to do instead of talking about ourselves and our opinions all day ..

Also, landowners using barbed wired on fences next to narrow public footpaths overgrown with brambles and nettles, giving us the lovely choice of get stung or get ripped to shreds.

I also like the idea of the old “Batman” chant for him, because HE IS LIKE BATMAN in our team!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
ROD-RI
ROD-RI

Tin hat on. Fire away.
See it wasn't that hard ;-)

And it's also better than anything I can come up with.

Walking in to an adequate pub for them to tell you there's no bar service, only table service. They then take a fucking age to take drinks orders at your table.

Your pub isn't that good and isn't a restaurant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.