Stupid little things that bug you

Football commentators who say ".....kicking from left to right"

Not if you're on the other side of the f***kin' pitch the're not ... then they are kicking from right to left
You try to count how many times they say this
Absolutely 'kin pointless, should have salary deducted for wasting the listeners time

Football commentators who say ".....kicking from left to right"

Not if you're on the other side of the f***kin' pitch the're not ... then they are kicking from right to left
You try to count how many times they say this
Absolutely 'kin pointless, should have salary deducted for wasting the listeners time
If they’re commentating on the telly, we’re all watching from the same stand. If you’re at the match, you can’t hear the commentators. You’ve not thought this one through.

It’s not a little thing, it really fucking annoys me:

People who speak like they’re a gang member from some hood. I don’t care what skin colour you are as loads of young people are at it from different backgrounds. You sound like fucking nob heads. Ali G was a piss take, not something to aspire to be.
Clinton Morrison .....I have to switch off

The cun## that deliver food on their bikes.Nothing but a nuisance.
Got to the stage where I hope someone takes them out as them and their square backpacks zig zag their way about.

At a junction, if you’re going left, pull to the fucking left. If I want to turn right or straight on, I have to wait for you to get the fuck out of the way before I can move.

Also works the other way round, junction near me is always rammed and people who turn right are waiting for ages for a gap in traffic which is often at standstill, whereas I want to turn left and the traffic that way is always moving. Yet the people turning right always position their cars so no other fucker can get past them.... dick heads!

Little shit rats on the Metrolink whose only conversation (shouting it so the whole tram can hear) seems to be who they are going to bang because they’ve been ‘chatting shit’ about them. Then getting their friend ‘Teisha’ to call their friend to tell them that ‘Duquan’ is coming round to bang them out. It’s happened twice in a week now. Have they no shame?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.