Stupid little things that bug you

Superfluous reminders.
For example on trains. One of the ones I use stops at roughly 5 minute intervals. The station is announced and then a load of waffle about taking your things with you. Then when it leaves, waffle, suspicious this and that. Really annoying.
(You still get people on the wrong train too!)
Talking of trams - and trains, buses and lifts: people who try to board/get in before letting you off/out.
There are few things that annoy me more on a regular basis.
Ignorant twats.

Last edited:
The adverts on Greatest Hits Radio at the moment played every few minutes reminding listeners not to have indoor barbecues for fear of carbon monoxide poisoning. WTF??.
It’s enough to return to Radio 2 and suffer Vernon Kay instead of Kenn Bruce..

Talking of trams - and trains, buses and lifts: people who try to board/get in before letting you off/out.
There a few things that annoy me more on a regular basis.
Ignorant twats.
Northern rail trains sit at Piccadilly station for about half an hour before they leave ,but they won't open the doors till 2 minutes before they leave hence the ignorant bastards that have just arrived will shove their way past you to get on first

This is pretty trivial I know, but when you're walking down multiple flights of stairs, say, in a multistorey type place.. block of flats, or office building (not that I know about that shit) anywhere in the UK I reckon where stairs are involved, cos my contention is we drive on the left, we should walk up or down stairs on our fucking left, shouldn't we? Surely? I don't like playing chicken with anybody on a staircase, especially if I'm the one climbing

The endless amount of shit stories about what footballers do in their private lives (as if it matters). The opinions of ex players, managers and match officials as to who's going to finish where in the league.
(Shrek and Wenger (risen from the dead) being the latest).
Mixing womens' football in with our football and confusing everybody with who is playing who and when.
For the record I'm only interested in
1) How City are doing.
2) How our likely challengers are doing.
3) How crap the rags have become and how likely they are to get relegated/cease to exist.

Septics on Richard Osman’s House of Games.

Last week they had some fucking idiot who speaks like a baby at the top of her voice and this week we’ve got some overbearing shouty arsehole who makes Gregg Wallace seem calm and quiet.

Are there not enough people from the 60+ million in Britain we can just stick to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.