Stupid little things that bug you

Superfluous reminders.
For example on trains. One of the ones I use stops at roughly 5 minute intervals. The station is announced and then a load of waffle about taking your things with you. Then when it leaves, waffle, suspicious this and that. Really annoying.
(You still get people on the wrong train too!)

Superfluous reminders.
For example on trains. One of the ones I use stops at roughly 5 minute intervals. The station is announced and then a load of waffle about taking your things with you. Then when it leaves, waffle, suspicious this and that. Really annoying.
(You still get people on the wrong train too!)
You get that on our trams. Pointless announcements just before every station.

This tram is travelling too......
The next station is...... exit here for....... please use the pedestrian crossing, to cross the road

Everybody knows, shut it. :(

The terms and conditions that Land Rover put on the bottom of thier latest Defender ad. They are either covering their arses because of the idiots that buy their cars or they are warning the idiots that drive cars of the perils of driving a Land Rover Defender.
Not seen the ‘T&C’s’ but my mechanic, (who spent almost 30 years in the armed forces, so worked on them day-in day-out) told me if I ever get a Land Rover or Range Rover, then I need to find another mechanic because they are absolute shite lol.
To kind of confirm this, I dated a girl for a while who’s ex ran an Land Rover/Range Rover MOT/servicing/repair garage who said the same, he also added that plenty of people can afford to buy one, but when it comes to maintenance etc and paying up, it’s a different story, he was still owed about £40,000 for work he’d done the previous 3 months that was still outstanding.

Tories going on about ULEZ and pretending it's a Labour thing when the legislation was devised by the Tory Government and put through Parliament which has a Tory majority. Without that legislation, no ULEZ could happen. Did I mention that I hate disingenuous twats?

Adds for SUVs on tv, shows one blasting along a cliff top on rough terrain then on a beach splashing in the surf...all white doing about 40 mph.

So you buy one and under the warranty notes it says if you drive fast over unsealed road your warranty will be void.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.