Stupid little things that bug you

Well tell her that she's ruining it.
Hot food or liquid produces steam and steam is bad for the Magnetron, shortens the lifespan due to corrosion from....................Steam !

Remove food asap
Also leave the microwave door open for a few minutes after using it ,I keep getting moaned at work for leaving the door open as they don't believe me

being left a voicemail , I love you dearly father but please stop it
My Mother used to leave me voicemails, often saying things like, ‘hiya, it’s your Mum, I was just ringing but you’re obviously in work so give me a call back, okay bye’.

Yes, Mother, I know it’s you because your name will be there showing I have a missed call from you. I know I’m in work, I’m here from 7.30-15.30 Monday-Friday. And of course I will call you back, I would never not do that!

Or ones off my mates, who would leave messages just saying, ‘ring me back ya ****!’

I’ve now turned my voicemails off so my phone just rings out when people ring me. If it’s something important from a company, they’ll either ring back or more likely send an email in the first place these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
When people have to put gaffer tape over the logo on their coat or shirts when on television. But they dont have to cover up their shoes.
So it's ok to see their are wearing adidas or Nike shoes but you must see their jackets are Adidas or Nike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.