Stupid little things that bug you

Theme parks that monetise you the customer who has paid already for their product.
Let me explain.
Fast track tickets, you are queuing to go on a ride and the expected queue time would normally be an hour. The theme park decide to let people jump the queue if they are willing to pay to do so.
My waiting in a queue now becomes longer. It pisses me off as my time is not theirs to sell.
Theme park cunts.
And in a nutshell you have summed up not only theme parks but Manchester Fuckinairport. It is in the interests if both to have queues because people will pay extra to avoid them. If there were no queues they'd have to invent another reason to fleece you.

Evri.

They send emails giving a delivery time slot then another later one then miss that. Or, as happened to Mrs laser today, then send an apology for the delay in delivering it and advising further delivery information will be sent tomorrow a couple of hours after the package had already been delivered. Most times they leave the package on the doorstep without even knocking.

A couple of months ago she needed to return a defective item to QVC and Evri sent her an email confirming the date and time of collection. Nobody turned up and they sent another email lying they tried to collect it but it seemed to have already been collected. This happened twice more and each time QVC had to email a new returns label because they're only valid for one day. Evri's only contact availability is with an AI assistant that either repeated the false information of replied it didn't understand the query. The QVC person she spoke to admitted they've had recurring problems with this kind of bullshit from Evri and arranged for DPD to pick it up which they did without a problem. Why QVC persist in using Evri is a mystery when their own employee admitted they're shit.

And in a nutshell you have summed up not only theme parks but Manchester Fuckinairport. It is in the interests if both to have queues because people will pay extra to avoid them. If there were no queues they'd have to invent another reason to fleece you.
Manchester Fucking Airport wrote the book when it comes to fleecing customers, especially when it comes to screwing people for short term parking. I think it's now a fiver just to drop off or pick up a passenger.

Manchester Fucking Airport wrote the book when it comes to fleecing customers, especially when it comes to screwing people for short term parking. I think it's now a fiver just to drop off or pick up a passenger.
Last time I was over my mate came to pick me up at the airport. I saw him pull in so I ran over and jumped in his car. When he tried to exit the barrier wouldn't raise. A voice came on and said that he wasn't allowed to pick up passengers there and it would cost him 100 quid to get out.
The voice eventually said if he agrees to pay right now he can let him away wit 50 quid.

My missus having such a crap sense of humour. Never gets when I’m trying to be self-deprecating, always ends up taking it seriously, same if I mock complain about something to emphasise how futile it is actually complaining, again she gets annoyed thinking I’m actually complaining or blaming her/someone else. My fault for marrying a foreigner I guess, they don’t get the Brit sense of humour.

My missus having such a crap sense of humour. Never gets when I’m trying to be self-deprecating, always ends up taking it seriously, same if I mock complain about something to emphasise how futile it is actually complaining, again she gets annoyed thinking I’m actually complaining or blaming her/someone else. My fault for marrying a foreigner I guess, they don’t get the Brit sense of humour.
Not just Canadian women then eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.