Stupid little things that bug you

**** pedestrians, fully aware that I have to give way to them at a junction under new highway code rules, arrogantly keep walking, not breaking their stride as they fail to even look my way as they know I have to give way.

Just slow down, give me a look and i'll slow down and give you the 'after you' hand gesture, lets make it more polite and civil you arrogant bunch of twats.

People who sit waiting in their car for a petrol pump to become available on the correct side of their petrol cap, just use any, the hose will reach.

One of these thick twats was behind me at the petrol station a few days ago. I made a point of really taking my time to leave. He just sat there waiting while two perfectly good pumps were empty at the other side. Daft ****.

Even worse was recently when I was waiting for some bloke in a shit tip of a car who was by the third of three petrol pumps but still sitting his his car. When the car by the second pump left he finally moved forward so I took the third spot. He still sat waiting in his car. When the car by the first pump left he moved forward and finally got out and started filling his car - with the expensive super unleaded petrol. He'd been waiting because super wasn't available at the other two pumps but was too stupid to understand that he was wasting his money because there was no way his jalopy was tuned for super.

To be fair premium fuel isn’t really about performance in most cases. It has additional additives that help keep the engine clean.

With that in mind it actually makes a lot of sense to use premium fuel on older engines to keep them going for longer. Even more so with older diesel engines as the additives help keep the DPF and EGR cleaner for longer.

**** pedestrians, fully aware that I have to give way to them at a junction under new highway code rules, arrogantly keep walking, not breaking their stride as they fail to even look my way as they know I have to give way.

Just slow down, give me a look and i'll slow down and give you the 'after you' hand gesture, lets make it more polite and civil you arrogant bunch of twats.
I drive and I also walk.
The way I see it is that by walking I free up a bit of road space for others.
All it takes sometimes is for the vehicle driver to just briefly ease off the throttle for me to be able to walk across the road without having to break into a jog.
Some drivers even speed up and they're real c*nts.
Some pedestrians though are c*nts too.

I drive and I also walk.
The way I see it is that by walking I free up a bit of road space for others.
All it takes sometimes is for the vehicle driver to just briefly ease off the throttle for me to be able to walk across the road without having to break into a jog.
Some drivers even speed up and they're real c*nts.
Some pedestrians though are c*nts too.
I give way to pedestrians, I slow down and either flash my lights or give the aforementioned hand gesture when they've looked my way and aknowledged my presence. I do the same if I'm the pedestrian, but I wouldn't dream of just continuing my walk without looking the motorists way and checking they are aware of me and are showing signs of giving way, oh yeh and the giving of way is met with a raised palm of thanks.

I give way to pedestrians, I slow down and either flash my lights or give the aforementioned hand gesture when they've looked my way and aknowledged my presence. I do the same if I'm the pedestrian, but I wouldn't dream of just continuing my walk without looking the motorists way and checking they are aware of me and are showing signs of giving way, oh yeh and the giving of way is met with a raised palm of thanks.
Unfortunately there are rude people around.
C*nts!

Unfortunately there are rude people around.
C*nts!
I feel like slowing down till I'm close to them and then revving the engine or giving the horn one those aggresive blasts so their cuntyness doesn't go unpunished but then you're rolling around in the mud with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.