Stupid little things that bug you

Why couldn't the word palindrome have been a palindrome?
Whilst we are on the subject, why can’t queue just be q, who decided ph should be another way of pronouncing f and why do we need letters c and k, just get rid of one of them.

- The word "Pomp" when used in a British behavioural context

- Every commercial used on ITV during this Rugby World Cup. That "I'm never switching to Samsung" flip phone one and the women's emotions all in slow motion make me want to throw something at the TV, muting it just does not seem to suffice.

Whilst we are on the subject, why can’t queue just be q, who decided ph should be another way of pronouncing f and why do we need letters c and k, just get rid of one of them.
Yeah, and why does the rest of the continent say "Telefon", and the UK has to be so difficult with "Phone"?.

Eco Yogurt eating Liberal dickheads, retired with nothing better to do, who have decided to bring the 30mph limit down to 20mph in villages round here because its "safer" despite the fact that no ones ever been even slightly injured by a car in any local village since the fuc#ing car was invented,
Would it not be "safer" if we just got out of the car & pushed it round the village you organic, hand knited, sandal wearing fuc#ing weirdos!

Nothing says ‘THIS AREA IS A SHITHOLE’ more than a load of bobbins grafitti. Fucking hate it!

1970s Bronx New York was a long time ago now.
i think there is a different between street art and grafitti, some street artists are actually really talented artists take the murals of pep. ian curtis or even the one on the side of the chippy near the etihad. I would consider them art.

People randomly writing their name on something or such and such woz ere is graffiti and thats bloody awful.

- The word "Pomp" when used in a British behavioural context

- Every commercial used on ITV during this Rugby World Cup. That "I'm never switching to Samsung" flip phone one and the women's emotions all in slow motion make me want to throw something at the TV, muting it just does not seem to suffice.
oh i fully agree with you, that whole im never switching to a samsung, okay well fucking dont then

Eco Yogurt eating Liberal dickheads, retired with nothing better to do, who have decided to bring the 30mph limit down to 20mph in villages round here because its "safer" despite the fact that no ones ever been even slightly injured by a car in any local village since the fuc#ing car was invented,
Would it not be "safer" if we just got out of the car & pushed it round the village you organic, hand knited, sandal wearing fuc#ing weirdos!

Good point, apart from the fact that about 35,000 people are killed or injured on rural roads every year.

Good point, apart from the fact that about 35,000 people are killed or injured on rural roads every year.
Good point, but no one has been killed or injured in our local villages for as long as anyone can remember so they seem to be trying to solve the wrong problem?
Sadly driving cars is never going to be completly risk free & I guess in some peoples utopian world we would all walk round or cycle but in reality some people need to get about & earn a living.

Good point, but no one has been killed or injured in our local villages for as long as anyone can remember so they seem to be trying to solve the wrong problem?
Sadly driving cars is never going to be completly risk free & I guess in some peoples utopian world we would all walk round or cycle but in reality some people need to get about & earn a living.

The ignorance in this, I don’t know where to begin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.