Stupid little things that bug you

I do that... (not the 10 mins part).

Sometimes if an item isn't placed in the bag how the machine wants it'll not recognise it properly and the fucking amber/red light comes on and ends up taking much longer than chucking them in the bag while the payment method is being read.
Aldi's self checkouts are incredibly sensitive
I was scanning and packing with my last item being a confectionery item that I placed on top as I didn't want it crushed This item slipped which set the lights off and the staff member ran over and started inspecting my shopping.
She may as well have called me a thief and I was so close to telling her to fuck off and stick the goods up her arse

cunts who use self check outs, scan items then put them unbagged into the packing area, finish then spend 10 minutes putting the stuff into bags.

Are people that thick to not understand to put the items straight into a bag

Can you still scan a litre of water and put a bottle of wine in your bag instead ;)

cunts who use self check outs, scan items then put them unbagged into the packing area, finish then spend 10 minutes putting the stuff into bags.

I did this yesterday in M&S. If yer've been shopping somewhere else and you've a bag that's half full of stuff from another shop it simply tells the machine that yer nicking stuff that has 'beeped'! I've also been in Asda with two empty bags that the machine construed as 'stuff being nicked'!

It saves time actually. Constantly waiting to call over the assistant to reset the thing takes longer. If I dump stuff at the side it always goes through. If I put it straight into the bag it sets off bells and whistles numerous times before Ive finished

It saves time actually. Constantly waiting to call over the assistant to reset the thing takes longer. If I dump stuff at the side it always goes through. If I put it straight into the bag it sets off bells and whistles numerous times before Ive finished
I disagree, never have issues myself, except.with paracetamol as they weigh nowt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.