Stupid little things that bug you

Newspapers that state the bleeding obvious. According to the BBC sports website this morning, quoting The Star, Manchester United are prepared to sell Sancho in January, for less than the £73 million they paid for him.

Posters who insist on using the word Profligate at every opportunity.
Wasteful will do.

selfish wankers on trains.
Three trains from Blackpool North to Piccadilly cancelled this morning, the next train running was absolutely rammed to the roof but there was room in the aisles.
I pushed past the 20 people standing by the doors to get in to the aisle.
None of the dickheads would move up the train to allow others to board.
Same on the return journey, the station staff lady at Piccadilly had to get on to insist one prick to move up the train, he retorted about how the fuck is he going to get off when the time arrives.
Just out of interest, did they cancel the trains because they wern't full. If so, it's diabolically shit. Jetstar have been doing that here with flights, the bastards.

No, I think they were understaffed. We have had train unions off and on strike over the last two years. Not working overtime etc. causes havoc .
Pre covid we did a very enjoyable long cruise from Sydney to Barcelona. We had a fantastic 2 weeks in Spain using their half empty and clean and pretty cheap trains to go here and there.
Then we flew to Manchester and got on the train from hell from the airport to Doncaster. 48 quid each. Packed out train, no air con, no seats, couldn't see our suitcases which were underneath about 20 other cases near a door somewhere, a bunch of youngish guys drunk, shouting and using the F word a lot, there was supposed to be a refreshment trolley but they announced it was cancelled as they couldn't get through...I remember thinking, welcome back to England :)

Newspapers that state the bleeding obvious. According to the BBC sports website this morning, quoting The Star, Manchester United are prepared to sell Sancho in January, for less than the £73 million they paid for him.
Don't understand Sancho, he had a chance to be a top player with his move to Old Trashford on big money but he seems to have shot himself in the foot with his attitude. I can see him going back to Dortmund on loan.
I hear even the rats and mice are puzzled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.