Stupid little things that bug you

Looks like they're turning it into a franchise. From an announcement in February: New Blood is set to continue focusing on
his son
. A Dexter Origins story is also planned. Additional spin-off series, depicting the origins of various other characters from the original show including the Trinity Killer are also in development.

ETA: Oh, found that New Blood looks to have been cancelled.
Oh bummer, i was looking foward to getting hooked on it continuing

the place isnt bad tbf, but that accent, that nasal whine, the sound of always complaining and being the victim, like most things if you got rid of the scousers it would be much better

It will be underwater by the end of the century when the sea levels rise a little more. Unfortunately that will mean loads of Scouse refugees wanting to settle elsewhere.

Today it is a four times a day antibiotic that you have to take on an empty stomach or two hours after food , cant take with paracetamol, which is part of my daily pain control , fitting the middle two in is really difficult

Today it is a four times a day antibiotic that you have to take on an empty stomach or two hours after food , cant take with paracetamol, which is part of my daily pain control , fitting the middle two in is really difficult
Sympathise with you Kaz. Being dosed up with all kinds of medication is part of my daily routine.

Sympathise with you Kaz. Being dosed up with all kinds of medication is part of my daily routine.
i am risking it with the paracetamol because i cant rearrange my pain control in particular

My other moan

When i signed in at a&e using a screen it asked me how i identify and what is my pronoune and what name i wanted to be called , i see people on tv shows saying the hospitals should be aware of peoples gender , they already do you ignorant cunts

Last time I took those antibiotics, I didn’t know whether I was coming or going with my eating times. Right to do it was. Mind you, it cleared up my problem……female wise;-p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.