Stupid little things that bug you

What‘s the point in the see through door fridges from LG?

Is it that difficult to open the door to see inside?

£1800 for one too.
To stop the fridge having to re-refrigerate after having the door open. Uses less electricity.

Also (not sure if they still do as I have a feeling they’re banned), but fridges did emit CFCs at one point and they kicked in when the fridge refridged after being open.

So the less you need to open it, the better. I do stand at the fridge and look at what I fancy from time-to-time. Especially at about 2am when I’ve been up for a piss in the night.

To stop the fridge having to re-refrigerate after having the door open. Uses less electricity.

Also (not sure if they still do as I have a feeling they’re banned), but fridges did emit CFCs at one point and they kicked in when the fridge refridged after being open.

So the less you need to open it, the better. I do stand at the fridge and look at what I fancy from time-to-time. Especially at about 2am when I’ve been up for a piss in the night.
It’d take a while to recoup what you paid to be able to knock on your fridge door, rather than opening it to see inside.

Ours costs about 20p a day to run. I guess without opening it, it’d be about 19.8p a day.

What's with the t.v companies at games choosing 3 or 4 of the crowd to overreact when a goal is scored. Easy to spot the camera is on them immediately, do they not realise it looks stage managed and false.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.