Stupid little things that bug you

That advert where the little kid doesn't know whether wet wipes should go in the toilet or the bin, there's something about his voice that really annoys me! That advert seems to be on the TV/radio every five minutes. I'm sure he's a lovely kid really.
Sounds like braden all over again

Popped into my sisters for a brew and she was watching steffs packed lunch..came close to slitting my wrists. Supped my brew and fucked off sharpish

That advert where the little kid doesn't know whether wet wipes should go in the toilet or the bin, there's something about his voice that really annoys me! That advert seems to be on the TV/radio every five minutes. I'm sure he's a lovely kid really.
He gets on my fucking nerves.
That ad, and the shoe polish one, makes me want to put my foot through the radio

People who whistle in public. Just entered my changing cubicle after my swim this morning, and a bloke entered the adjacent cubicle, even though the rest of the cubicles in the changing room were empty. Whatever happened to social distancing, by the way?
Anyway, said bloke instantly started whistling while changing. Why do people insist on doing this? Is it just a nervous reaction to silence, or do they just create noise pollution to be deliberately annoying?
I'm with Depeche Mode. I enjoy the silence!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.