Stupid little things that bug you

People who whistle in public. Just entered my changing cubicle after my swim this morning, and a bloke entered the adjacent cubicle, even though the rest of the cubicles in the changing room were empty. Whatever happened to social distancing, by the way?
Anyway, said bloke instantly started whistling while changing. Why do people insist on doing this? Is it just a nervous reaction to silence, or do they just create noise pollution to be deliberately annoying?
I'm with Depeche Mode. I enjoy the silence!
Let us know when you’re home safe mate.

People who whistle in public. Just entered my changing cubicle after my swim this morning, and a bloke entered the adjacent cubicle, even though the rest of the cubicles in the changing room were empty. Whatever happened to social distancing, by the way?
Anyway, said bloke instantly started whistling while changing. Why do people insist on doing this? Is it just a nervous reaction to silence, or do they just create noise pollution to be deliberately annoying?
I'm with Depeche Mode. I enjoy the silence!
I was in pub watching a local band do their set. Whilst most people applauded, one guy was constantly giving out loud fingers-in-mouth screeching whistles. Total attention seeker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.