Stupid little things that bug you

The speed at which people drive mobility scooters, some are like small cars now

View attachment 98321
Ah that is the old Trabant69X model built in the former East Germany.
It was designed to counteract the West in the inaugural European Mobility Scooter Jousting Championship in Split Yugoslavia 1968.
It was fucking useless with a top end of 4mph with a prevailing wind.
Bollocks you say well ask @Blue Mist :-)

As for the modern ones I don’t know about speed as they are parked all day long outside my local pub.

I find blokes repetitively swearing completely unnecessary too.
At the match on Saturday I overheard a bloke using the "f" word as every other word in a normal conversation.
I'm not a prude or anything but what's the point of industrial language if you don't use it sparingly?
I'm usually a positive sort of chap, but people can definitely tell when I'm pissed off when I use a well placed expletive.

All schools should have a no parking zone, the priority on leaving schools should be that children can disperse safely.

What bugs me is the nursey as I'm on the way home: There's a little lay-by where people can park when picking the little one's up. The child seat is on the driver's side, door open, ass sticking out while they hold us all up. They will look at you as if it's our fault.

You get some with the child seat on the passenger side but they are parked facing you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.