Stupid little things that bug you

Given that the thread is over 920 pages long, it's odds on that this has already been mentioned. But I'm not going to trawl through the whole thread to check. Anyway; people, when reading out a phone number saying "oh" seven eight etc etc. Oh is a letter, zero is a number.

Note the thread title; Stupid little things that bug you.
Nil point.....

Foreign call centres.
Indeed. No problem with their grasp of the English language (truth be told, they probably have academically better English than what I do). But their accents can make it very difficult to understand them, particularly over the phone (it would almost definitely be easier dealing with them face to face).

Indeed. No problem with their grasp of the English language (truth be told, they probably have academically better English than what I do). But their accents can make it very difficult to understand them, particularly over the phone (it would almost definitely be easier dealing with them face to face).
Yeah, what could probably be sorted out in 10 minutes, seems to go on for days with the foreign call centres. It's that lack of understanding both ways. I have to tone down my accent for them: "t'internet int workin"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.