Stupid little things that bug you

Stupid phrases along the lines of:
There's no I in team. - No you gerbil, but there's a "me" if you look hard enough.
Never assume as it makes an ass of u and me. - No it fucking doesn't. It might if you pixilate every character and reformat them but while assume can make ass, u and me, it can't make an ass of u and me. And in all cases the u would be text speak and therefore not to be taken seriously.
We don't have problems we have opportunities. - Oh fucking really? The most famous problem of all time is "Okay, Houston, we've had a problem here" as spoken by astronaut Jack Swigert. No mention of fucking opportunities. So do you take the word of Swigert, a NASA astronaut, test pilot, mechanical engineer, aerospace engineer and US Air Force pilot or that of some management speak dickhead?
Now that's a rant. Nice one.

Bloody mare's tails. They come up all over my garden overnight, you dig them up and they're there again a day or two later. You never get rid of them, apparently

Bloody mare's tails. They come up all over my garden overnight, you dig them up and they're there again a day or two later. You never get rid of them, apparently
You can get rid, If you had a digger, went down 8 foot and removed all the earth therefore removing all the roots you would.
And the basis of a swimming pool to boot.

You can get rid, If you had a digger, went down 8 foot and removed all the earth therefore removing all the roots you would.
And the basis of a swimming pool to boot.
Spray them with WD40, gets rid including the roots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.