Stupid little things that bug you

Ive also had that. At the ready cooked chicken counter in Asda. Asked for a chicken to be cut in half. She said sorry we dont do that. Swivelled the 'ask us to cut your chicken in half' sign round and asked why she had a pair of bug fuck off scissors in front her then. Never heard a woman huff so much

Annoys me when you are standing at those counters and they are that disinterested. Was standing at one waiting to ask for Chicken bits as some lady was faffing about with the chilled Pizzas.

I waited patiently but she didn't look up, but I know she knew I was there. I don't do the throat clearing bollocks or other such methods so just walked off.

Most supermarkets, apart from Morrisons seem to be getting rid of hot and cold delis now. It's all value added and efficiency, so the Rotisserie chicken will soon be gone.

Ive also had that. At the ready cooked chicken counter in Asda. Asked for a chicken to be cut in half. She said sorry we dont do that. Swivelled the 'ask us to cut your chicken in half' sign round and asked why she had a pair of bug fuck off scissors in front her then. Never heard a woman huff so much
Theres not much worse than being a customer served by someone who hates their job. Sour faced wankers should be back in the warehouse and not be face-to-face with the public.

I wouldn’t want cheesy Americanised fake-smile ‘hey, how are you?’ ‘have a nice day!’ guff, but at least have people FOH who look like they like their job and know what they’re doing.

Joggers with headlamps on , you’re no less visible than someone walking to work

Food with booby traps,
E.G - any cake or bun with candied peel in it as I don't like the taste.
Pies or pasties with that unchewable bit of gristle which you encounter halfway through eating the thing.....

That EE advert that uses first person camera perspective and uses Connection by Elastica as a soundbed.

TNT Sports and then keeping the drug test dodger on.

Having to stand from Ludlow to Manchester because Transport for Wales couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
I know they couldn't help the fault on the earlier, cancelled train, but they could have got a decent replacement not a 2 car relic from the days of Isombard Kingdom Brunel.
folk who can't spell Isambard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.