Sturridge

Crazy thread. The one's supporting this would soon be creating a thread about injuries. Crazy

His attitude and fitness are suspect but his talent is not. The business model of Liverpool's owners is to buy cheap players and sell them for a big profit. He would be more valuable to our club, being "homegrown" than other PL clubs. I have no resentment to him ATM and personally think he would be a good fit as a Sergio partner, but his injuries would be a big concern.

Not in a million years. I cannot imagine a worse person to have as a backup striker. He's never fit and is unwilling to play second fiddle to anyone.

No but only because of injuries not because of the petty reasons listed on here

If he has the right attitude, Kelechi/Bony is considered good enough to play a large number of games, and for a reasonable price (10-15 million plus bonus based on appearances), then I'd say yes.

Trust me Liverpool has nobody to sell him to except City (were he wont use a "senior slot"), so price is not a problem. He would be an amazing squad option as long as he has the right attitude (which I can't comment).

Ok fine, if he only plays a few games a season then he is worthless.

There was a stat on BBC Football website that showed he missed the most games throught injury than any other player NO NO NO

Fuck him, he was the one that was impatient and went chasing the bright lights and money, he was advised to stick around but declined.....tough shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.