Stuttgart vs City

pairing Eveans with Nasri ahead of him was a bit daft to be fair left the midfield overun and defence exposed, Koralov is as expected too far up field and out of position, Vinny? I just hope it's because he's been away from the squad the the last 2 games and he will be ok next week

It's horrible to see Kompany strung out like this, and I hope it's a case that he's too exposed and lacking match fitness, rather than being on the way out. Think I'll wait til we've actually got a midfield to support to make a judgement, but this is concerning. He was supposed to be our Maldini/ Puyol and retire with us, but on this showing, he won't be here til next year.

However, ignoring all this, Pellegrini's attempt to come up with a new 4-1-5 formation has failed spectacularly

2 new fullbacks, a CB and a midfielder that actually puts a tackle in but is mobile and can pass, I.e Naianggolan. Possibly the worst half of football I've seen since the takeover. Amazing how badly the defence has deteriorated. We laugh at the rags defence but this is terrible.

Better this week than next. Hopefully this is a wake up call for Pellegrini & Txiki.The entire defense and DM is beyond shocking.It's partly personnel and partly organisation. Can Pep take over immediately? Flapping season is now officially open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.