Stuttgart vs City

Btw we are the only team in world who are playing without our entire squad or mains players 2weeks before the season... Not sure if i have to blame Pellegrini for this or not. How ur supposed to have mechanics betweem our main players if they are not playing at all.

It's horrible to see Kompany strung out like this, and I hope it's a case that he's too exposed and lacking match fitness, rather than being on the way out. Think I'll wait til we've actually got a midfield to support to make a judgement, but this is concerning. He was supposed to be our Maldini/ Puyol and retire with us, but on this showing, he won't be here til next year.

However, ignoring all this, Pellegrini's attempt to come up with a new 4-1-5 formation has failed spectacularly

It's 4-1- 4-1. But no formation matters if you defend like that.

Some people on here already calling for Pellegrini to be sacked, haha. Surely Wums or Rags as no one can seriously flap that much!

The pre season planning has been a disaster, whoever arranged it should be shot, then sacked.

Pre season to Aussie and Vietnam...not good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.