Stuttgart vs City

This may have been a blessing-you cannot play that formation with basically one central midfielder without the ball and not expect to expose your defence. Bony clearly needs time and the unfortunate situation with our midfielders means Zuculini or Evans will probably have to start next week alongside Yaya.

Kompany will start ahead of Denayer and I would pick Kelechi based on fitness.

I hope today's game finally puts to bed the notion that Nasri can play as a deep lying playmaker. Anonymous is overstating his performance today.

Why defensive signings haven't been made a priority this window I'll never know, nothing has changed from last season. We still look embarrassingly frail, pre-season or not.

only saw the first half and thought stugart were up for it bigger stronger and faster . the defending was shocking but thats pellers style midfield hid leaving an 18 year old to protect the back four and the attack,well bony is looking more and more like a panic buy.
is pellers at fault for the defense definatly a good manager gets the best out of his players with tactics the high back line is killing city. for our last two preseasons world cup and copa means we will start like strangers again

that line up had no midfield control especially 1st half, no yaya, either of the ferns and i suppose delph so it was no surprise we got a shoeing
an experiment from pellers? it couldn't have been anything else
no excusing the shoddy defending though, i expect only kompany barring injuries to retain his place in the back 4(and that might be a risk given his performance) sagna,kolorov,mangala are so out of form zaba and demi and denayer have to come in or clichy if fit
i'm sure yaya and fernadinho will be back to give control

Bit weird but need a takeaway place in stuttgart as me and my friend are outright 'starving'. Anyone know any open and how far from across the bridge from the stadium itself?

Please tell me you found sustenance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.