Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
I bet he's never pissed in a sink in his life.
I expect he has, although not in a post-modern, ironic way like you and I.

And when I say 'you and I', I mean 'I'.

My dad caught me pissing in the sink when I was about 15. I got a right bollocking off him, he called me a lazy little so and so and sent me to my room.
My mum, bless her, came up after about 5 minutes and told me not to worry, he's only jealous 'cos he can't reach.

P.S. You're a ****!

LoveCity said:
This angle shows just what a deranged animal he is.

phdzcy.gif

I ate his shoulder,with a nice Chielleni and fava beans!

stony said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
I bet he's never pissed in a sink in his life.
I expect he has, although not in a post-modern, ironic way like you and I.

And when I say 'you and I', I mean 'I'.

My dad caught me pissing in the sink when I was about 15. I got a right bollocking off him, he called me a lazy little so and so and sent me to my room.
My mum, bless her, came up after about 5 minutes and told me not to worry, he's only jealous 'cos he can't reach.

P.S. You're a ****!
It's a strange quirk of my parent's 1920's house that three of the bedrooms have sinks in the rooms *, including mine, so being sent to my room for such a transgression would have been a fools errand. I would have cocked a snook at their attempts to prevent me from pissing in a sink by.....errrr.......pissing in a sink.

This revelation may also serve to bolster my sink-pissing credentials a little further.

* PLLK will confirm this.

I can't help feel that his actions always pays off ... That handball he did against Ghana last World Cup and then they miss the pen with Uruguay going through

He bites Ivanovic then ends up scoring a last minute equaliser

Today. He bites chilini and Urugay score 5 mins later sending Uruguay through

There's clearly method behind his madness. A kind of any benefit for the team will do and he will cheat he's way to any kind of victory. I kind of love seeing that and would love England to have a cheating horrible bastard for once so other teams can have there medicine.

Hope Suarez gets a long long ban by the way.

All three bites were premeditated the Ajax one looked like it was at the end of the game.He should be banned from football,at least for a season if not for good.People should be able to go out and play a sport and not have to worry about an assault like that.

I hope the Italian player presses criminal charges.

I honestly think he could be in a whole world of trouble here. The FIFA medical rep interviewed on sky stated they were looking at "medical evidence" which to me suggests the possible implication of disease transmission / material harm as a result of the bite.
I think he may get a very long ban, possibly at world level.
Pulling the bastard's teeth out may be the only other way of stopping him biting others!

Burtonblue said:
I honestly think he could be in a whole world of trouble here. The FIFA medical rep interviewed on sky stated they were looking at "medical evidence" which to me suggests the possible implication of disease transmission / material harm as a result of the bite.
I think he may get a very long ban, possibly at world level.
Pulling the bastard's teeth out may be the only other way of stopping him biting others!

If players with a broken nose or such play in a mask,he should have to wear a fucking muzzle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.