Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

My my...

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2108344-memes-mock-luis-suarez-alleged-biting-giorgio-chiellini-at-the-2014-world-cup?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=2014-fifa-world-cup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2108 ... -world-cup</a>

Bq6k7fhIYAAd-Xq.jpg

I just find it really weird behaviour from him, it's almost like he's got some kind of fetish.

He seems to seek out the opportunity to bite someone, if it was a heat of the moment loss of control then surely your natural reaction is to punch or shove someone, not bite them!

FIFA have now open disciplinary proceedings against Suarez, Uruguay and Suarez now have until 9pm tonight to respond, SSN say he is looking at a 2 year ban

jacko74 said:
I just find it really weird behaviour from him, it's almost like he's got some kind of fetish.

He seems to seek out the opportunity to bite someone, if it was a heat of the moment loss of control then surely your natural reaction is to punch or shove someone, not bite them!
Its the sort of thing a 3 or 4 year old does, but they either grow out of it, or have parents who teach them how to properly behave.

I think he does it to provoke (cheat) to get a reaction. I wonder how many other times he's done it but got away with the victim not realising just what he attempted, or simply not picked up by the cameras.

blue underpants said:
FIFA have now open disciplinary proceedings against Suarez, Uruguay and Suarez now have until 9pm tonight to respond, SSN say he is looking at a 2 year ban

His career will be virtually over.

What a waste.

A potential big move to Real Madrid, is over!!

What happens when he does it again? Would an injured player have recourse against the authorities? the guy is dangerous and should never be allowed on a football pitch ever again

Prestwich_Blue said:
It would be great if he got a worldwide ban for 6 or even 12 months. Dippers are then stuck with him but can't play him and can't sell him for big bucks either. Back to mid-table for them.

One hundred per cent nail on the head there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.