Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

Prestwich_Blue said:
It would be great if he got a worldwide ban for 6 or even 12 months. Dippers are then stuck with him but can't play him and can't sell him for big bucks either. Back to mid-table for them.

I can't see how,after THREE times being guilty of the same despicable offence,they can do any less.There comes a point a stand has to be made.

If this was Balotelli and he was in a City shirt they would want him hanged drawn and quartered!

Ducado said:
stony said:
Liverpool fans excuses keep rolling in

Does anybody remember Essiens challenge on Andy Carroll not long after he signed for us.

You know.. The two footed studs down the calf? One of the worst acts i've ever seen on a football pitch, and was barely muttered after the game. Why? Because it was on the ground, it was with his feet and he 'went for the ball'.

One could have ended a career, the other caused less damage than a hungry baby.

Uncalled for? Odd? Inhumane even - Yes. But please for once lets just have a bit of perspective.

Even if he bit him frankly I would not care, unless it meant he was suspended for the upcoming PL season for some reason.

Other teams don't let the opinions of other supporters dictate their own. I dont' think we should either.

They would defend Hitler if he was a Liverpool fan

Absolutely. If this was Aguero we were talking about (which of course it never would be) we'd be slagging the guy off big time.

I have been a Liverpool fan a lot of years and can not believe the amount of abuse I have received, by suggesting Suarez was wrong and should sold immediately. From an outsiders view am I wrong in suggesting this ?

10502192_10201932317423381_3850531714578171936_n.jpg

Bq6fqPjIMAAW2bl.png

The BBC have released a new close up high def image of the incident.

KEEPteethindex.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.