Suarez called up for Villa cup game!

Be good to see the lad. He's 18 now (?) and if he's going to be as good as we hope in the future he's going to have to play in the senior side to improve. Nasty was thrown into the Bernabeu at 19! I think we need to give Rekik and Razak opportunities as well, though not necessarily all at the same time, and maybe one or two others, including Guidetti.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Be good to see the lad. He's 18 now (?) and if he's going to be as good as we hope in the future he's going to have to play in the senior side to improve. Nasty was thrown into the Bernabeu at 19! I think we need to give Rekik and Razak opportunities as well, though not necessarily all at the same time, and maybe one or two others, including Guidetti.

Very much agreed, I think our youngsters could do with more opportunities and I'm hoping that this season that will happen. Saying that I've never been too impressed with Razak personally and I'd much rather he go out on loan and build up some consistancy. Speaking of him, can he still play for England or is he offically Ivorian now?

mcfc2607 said:
Petetheblu said:
Really looking forward to seeing this lad play again.

Although I hope people don't get to disapointed if he struggles in his early senior games.

Lol if he does 1 bad pass there will be 40 threads about how shit he is etc...

I don't doubt that if u only ever read bluemoon u would think we're shit and in the conference with county

There's not much chance of Guidetti playing, isn't he still getting over that weird injury.
I think Suarez, Razak, Rekik and Evans may get some game time (possibly Lopez too as they seem to rate him).
If Nastasic doesn't play vs Arsenal I think he'll start to get him some more minutes for us, but I do hope Mancini doesn't start a complete new 11, but does include some of the more experienced players too.

Rodwell will get a start, alongside razak in midfield I assume. Suarez in the silva role, perhaps milner starting aswell (but I wouldn't be surprised to see lopes lol).

Kolo will start, as will nastasic or lescott. Don't think rekik is fit yet.

Balo to start, as should Sinclair actually.

We dont actually need to field too many youngsters, we have enough first teamers who are on the bench, but I think the average age will be about 18

mansour's tow ropes said:
Rodwell will get a start, alongside razak in midfield I assume. Suarez in the silva role, perhaps milner starting aswell (but I wouldn't be surprised to see lopes lol).

Kolo will start, as will nastasic or lescott. Don't think rekik is fit yet.

Balo to start, as should Sinclair actually.

We dont actually need to field too many youngsters, we have enough first teamers who are on the bench, but I think the average age will be about 18

Average age 18 with Kolo and Lescott starting. So a couple of 8 year olds to start. :)

In the squad means nothing he tweeted similar about QPR and didn't make the bench. It's great these lads are being involved with the first team squad though and given it is the League cup chances are he will feature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.