Suarez called up for Villa cup game!

Shands said:
LoveCity said:
Need a song for him, tempting to steal the Liverpool one for Luis Suarez but that'd be too obvious. :)

surely it's got to be too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahGxiSV_LH0[/youtube]

Denis, Denis
There in your kit of blue
Denis Denis
Your hairs so silky too
Denis Denis
We're all in love with yoooooou

ooo denis, doo-be do, suarez is a blue
denis, doo-be do, suarez is a blue

;-)
You win. That's top.

california blue said:
--------------pants---------

maicon---komps----nasti----Rekik

--------Rodwell----Razak------

--------------Denis-----------

Milner-------------------Sinclair

--------------Mario------------
Kolarov will start

I would be happy to go to the Villa game and see, Suarez, nastasic, razak, Sinclair, guidetti etc.

Intrigued to see how they play against a premiership team.

greasedupdeafguy said:
california blue said:

Kolarov will start
...and Kolo Toure too, while Kompany will definitely be rested. Personally, I would prefer to see Suarez having a game in the Youth International squad, as he may never get the chance again.

lionheart said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
california blue said:

Kolarov will start
...and Kolo Toure too, while Kompany will definitely be rested. Personally, I would prefer to see Suarez having a game in the Youth International squad, as he may never get the chance again.
¿por qué?

It'll be interesting to see who plays for the U21 vs Fulham tonight. That will give us an idea of who will be about for the Villa game. From the looks of it though, the U18's played a lot of 14/15 year olds for their match so I'm thinking the 18's will be playing for the 21's to let them play vs Villa.

Very long winded!

Bellers_a_hero said:
It'll be interesting to see who plays for the U21 vs Fulham tonight. That will give us an idea of who will be about for the Villa game. From the looks of it though, the U18's played a lot of 14/15 year olds for their match so I'm thinking the 18's will be playing for the 21's to let them play vs Villa.

Very long winded!

That game has already happened (2pm kickoff) - we lost 1-0 just as the U18s lost to Fulham. No Suarez which means he is in the plans tomorrow. Suarez, Razak, and Scapuzzi (ugh) all look likely to play a part. Rekik still seems to be injured.

Bellers_a_hero said:

Very long winded!
Hate to say this but the match was at 2 o clock. I can't think of any u21 players who were not playing, so I think a strong team tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.