Suarez & Diving

Blue Mist said:
deano ou812 said:
Don Karleone said:
suarezg6ujn.gif

This one?
That's the one i remember,everytime i see that just sums up even more how much of a fcuking cheating diving bast**d he is horrible cnut....

Hang on a minute, Vinny goes in, the cheat kicks him on the leg and goes down, as he gets up the cheating diving shit is rubbing his head !! Unless someone threw a coin 50 yards from the stand how did he injure his head ?
Have I mentioned he is a diving cheating bastard ?

That always puzzled me too.... HE goes over the ball, stamps on VK's foot... then falls over like somebody fro the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan... then starts to fake an injury to his head! Cheating twat...

Never forget this gif... more of same next season I guarantee

He did the feigning injury thing yesterday as well. If there was any contact with Demichelis, it was at ankle level as he clipped his trailing leg, but after he hit the ground, he was rubbing his shin as he looked hopefully towards the referee.

Quagmire blue said:
Hope we never sign the scumbag
I hope the rumours are lies , and we never see this cheat in a City shirt.
I don't think the sheikh would sanction this one - he is very aware of having a clean image for the club and this rodent attracts all the wrong attention.

Blue Mist said:
deano ou812 said:
Don Karleone said:
suarezg6ujn.gif

This one?
That's the one i remember,everytime i see that just sums up even more how much of a fcuking cheating diving bast**d he is horrible cnut....

Hang on a minute, Vinny goes in, the cheat kicks him on the leg and goes down, as he gets up the cheating diving shit is rubbing his head !! Unless someone threw a coin 50 yards from the stand how did he injure his head ?
Have I mentioned he is a diving cheating bastard ?

think he actually banged his head on the turf as he threw himself to the ground.

The fact is that it works though. He got 2 of our players yellow carded early on by diving, meaning they had to be careful for the rest of the match. On the other hand, if it'd been anyone other than Suarez that went down under Kompany's challenge, they might've been more likely to get a penalty for it. But he's always been scum. We knew it long before he came to the Premier League. Do you not remember him cheating Ghana in the World Cup?

I'm With Stupid said:
The fact is that it works though. He got 2 of our players yellow carded early on by diving, meaning they had to be careful for the rest of the match.

Exactly this, why is he going to stop diving when it benefits his team and there is f*ck all punishment, a yellow at worst.

The FA should give players a 10 match ban for diving - no player would do it

until then, if i was a manager i would ENCOURAGE them to dive, roll around and cheat as much as possible

Markt85 said:
I'm With Stupid said:
The fact is that it works though. He got 2 of our players yellow carded early on by diving, meaning they had to be careful for the rest of the match.

Exactly this, why is he going to stop diving when it benefits his team and there is f*ck all punishment, a yellow at worst.

until then, if i was a manager i would ENCOURAGE them to dive, roll around and cheat as much as possible

I agree - Toure would have been banned for yesterday's game, the rest of the season and the start of next...

Rico1304 said:
Markt85 said:
I'm With Stupid said:

I agree - Toure would have been banned for yesterday's game, the rest of the season and the start of next...
So be it, as long as other teams players were similarly punished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.