Suarez & Diving

The thing that annoys me most, the thing that should be clamped down on the most, is feigning injury after a dive. Fair enough, sometimes you want to get off your feet to avoid a nasty looking tackle and maybe sometimes the tackle doesn't end up coming so you look like a bit of a prick for leaping over a non-existent tackle, ok, fair enough, you are still a cheat if you appeal but I can see some defence for leaping.

But rolling on the ground pretending you're hurt when it shown no one touched you, or you are holding the wrong part of your body is absolutely inexcusable. That should be a 10 game retrospective ban as their is literally no reason for it except cheating. Pretending someone has hit you in the face to try and get them sent off makes you an absolute cheat, no other word for it and you could have no complaints about whatever ban you got for it, as there is absolutely no reason at all to do it other than to deliberately cheat.

It's funny. You forget these things in the 20 or so games between when you play Liverpool. I admired him as a player and thought he'd cut the shit out a bit.

It took about 5 minutes to remember that he's a deplorable ****

Blue Mist said:
Hang on a minute, Vinny goes in, the cheat kicks him on the leg and goes down, as he gets up the cheating diving shit is rubbing his head !! Unless someone threw a coin 50 yards from the stand how did he injure his head ?
Have I mentioned he is a diving cheating bastard ?

He hurt his head because he threw it back so hard to make sure the ref knew he'd been 'fouled'.

Re: Suarez & Diving

One thing I've always liked at City is we've never tolerated cheats.

Last week no-one in the crowd had a go at the ref, but were having a go at Yaya to get up.

At Liverpool they seem quite happy to have Suarez flopping about the place.

moomba said:
One thing I've always liked at City is we've never tolerated cheats.

Last week no-one in the crowd had a go at the ref, but were having a go at Yaya to get up.

At Liverpool they seem quite happy to have Suarez flopping about the place.

plainly Rogers has no problem with his behaviour, at least chelsea sorted drogba out.
The FA must share the blame, when the entire country knows whats going how could they not.
Blatant time-wasting, like sending a player to the far touch-line then promptly substituting him like rogers did yesterday could be eradicated by a game-clock, or at the very least by the ref playing the time wasted
When cheats are seen to prosper, eventually the game itself will suffer, the crisis in amateur football through lack of referees is a result of kids copying the likes of suarez and rooney

What we need is a sacrificial lamb. Someone who will take one for his team (and the rest of the prem league) by calling Suarez's bluff and really, and I mean really hurting the guy so that he is out for weeks, nah, make that months. A broken leg would suffice.

And whilst he was taking Suarez out, hopefully it will be next to the managers area and Brenda is in the way too.

Cannot abide cheating on this scale, and having the support of his manager and team mates, makes it even worse.

For the sake of the game, the FA have to act to eradicate this, and whilst their at it, address the clear bias certain refs have.

Solution:
Blatant dive or other act of cheating - instant red and 5 match ban
Refs performance reviewed by independent FA Body and any obvious favouratism, 10 prem league match ban

Are there enough refs in the land to support this

mosssideblue said:
What we need is a sacrificial lamb. Someone who will take one for his team (and the rest of the prem league) by calling Suarez's bluff and really, and I mean really hurting the guy so that he is out for weeks, nah, make that months. A broken leg would suffice.

And whilst he was taking Suarez out, hopefully it will be next to the managers area and Brenda is in the way too.

Cannot abide cheating on this scale, and having the support of his manager and team mates, makes it even worse.

For the sake of the game, the FA have to act to eradicate this, and whilst their at it, address the clear bias certain refs have.

Solution:
Blatant dive or other act of cheating - instant red and 5 match ban
Refs performance reviewed by independent FA Body and any obvious favouratism, 10 prem league match ban

Are there enough refs in the land to support this

Pathetic.

Don Karleone said:
suarezg6ujn.gif

This one?

One day he'll fuck that sort if shit up and end his own career.

****.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:44 pm --<br /><br />
Don Karleone said:
suarezg6ujn.gif

This one?

One day he'll fuck that sort of shit up and end his own career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.