suarez going

BlueTG said:
Got one dipper telling me the gulf in class is so obvious between Suarez and Aguero because Suarez "does so much more for the team than Aguero it's ridiculous, like winning the ball back etc". Hahahahhaha, failing to point out 7 of Suarez's goals have come in 2 games (great achievement) but knocks back the fact Aguero has probably scored more consistently as a result, had two chalked off as own goals, ignores his other goals in our other competitions and won't take into account assists, I cannot argue with them anymore.
Aguero is a great goalscorer, Suarez is a scorer of great goals, that's how I see it personally.

Armaan said:
BlueTG said:
Got one dipper telling me the gulf in class is so obvious between Suarez and Aguero because Suarez "does so much more for the team than Aguero it's ridiculous, like winning the ball back etc". Hahahahhaha, failing to point out 7 of Suarez's goals have come in 2 games (great achievement) but knocks back the fact Aguero has probably scored more consistently as a result, had two chalked off as own goals, ignores his other goals in our other competitions and won't take into account assists, I cannot argue with them anymore.
Aguero is a great goalscorer, Suarez is a scorer of great goals, that's how I see it personally.
I agree with whoever puts Suarez ahead of aguero..it's true he has done much more for Liverpool on a very consistant basis..they are in a similar level BUT give me the striker who scores just as many goals if not more (Suarez) and is a true playmaker for his teammates with a fantastic passing range..I love aguero but sometimes I want to punch him in the head for not finding open teammates that are in better spots to score..aguero would rather take a stupid shot then trust his teammate with a shot..Suarez is wayyyyyy more of a team player

Doesn't matter because he's signing for us in January anyway....

eddiemarin09 said:
Armaan said:
BlueTG said:
I agree with whoever puts Suarez ahead of aguero..it's true he has done much more for Liverpool on a very consistant basis..they are in a similar level BUT give me the striker who scores just as many goals if not more (Suarez) and is a true playmaker for his teammates with a fantastic passing range..I love aguero but sometimes I want to punch him in the head for not finding open teammates that are in better spots to score..aguero would rather take a stupid shot then trust his teammate with a shot..Suarez is wayyyyyy more of a team player
I am not sure if you are serious. Suarez is anything is even more selfish than Aguero.

supercrystal7 said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Armaan said:
I am not sure if you are serious. Suarez is anything is even more selfish than Aguero.
Not on the pitch he isn't

eddiemarin09 said:
supercrystal7 said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Not on the pitch he isn't

Kun has never tried to have a meal during a game.

He's only that greedy!

mat said:
Doesn't matter because he's signing for us in January anyway....
Only see this happening if Aguero leaves...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.