suarez going

eddiemarin09 said:
Armaan said:
BlueTG said:
Got one dipper telling me the gulf in class is so obvious between Suarez and Aguero because Suarez "does so much more for the team than Aguero it's ridiculous, like winning the ball back etc". Hahahahhaha, failing to point out 7 of Suarez's goals have come in 2 games (great achievement) but knocks back the fact Aguero has probably scored more consistently as a result, had two chalked off as own goals, ignores his other goals in our other competitions and won't take into account assists, I cannot argue with them anymore.
Aguero is a great goalscorer, Suarez is a scorer of great goals, that's how I see it personally.
I agree with whoever puts Suarez ahead of aguero..it's true he has done much more for Liverpool on a very consistant basis..they are in a similar level BUT give me the striker who scores just as many goals if not more (Suarez) and is a true playmaker for his teammates with a fantastic passing range..I love aguero but sometimes I want to punch him in the head for not finding open teammates that are in better spots to score..aguero would rather take a stupid shot then trust his teammate with a shot..Suarez is wayyyyyy more of a team player
who has more assists? this year, last year and year before?

Suarez is doing an excellent job for a club that's main target is to qualify for the Champions League. He's the Diego Costa of the Premiership.

Aguero is a level above due to him performing consistently well for a club competing for top honors on all fronts and more importantly he's a game changer who scores important goals in important games. QPR, Rags(a), Liverpool(h), Chelsea at Wembley to name just a few.

aguero93:20 said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Armaan said:
Aguero is a great goalscorer, Suarez is a scorer of great goals, that's how I see it personally.
I agree with whoever puts Suarez ahead of aguero..it's true he has done much more for Liverpool on a very consistant basis..they are in a similar level BUT give me the striker who scores just as many goals if not more (Suarez) and is a true playmaker for his teammates with a fantastic passing range..I love aguero but sometimes I want to punch him in the head for not finding open teammates that are in better spots to score..aguero would rather take a stupid shot then trust his teammate with a shot..Suarez is wayyyyyy more of a team player
who has more assists? this year, last year and year before?

Suarez 15 Aguero 19

Difficult to say which of the two is better. But Aguerro and Suarez are along with RVP the best strikers around in the PL.

At the moment though Suarez is in a rich vein of form and difficult therefore not to nose him temporarily ahead as things stand now and he is hampered by playing in a poorer team with lesser players, so credit where credit is due.

In my view, were Suarez to play alongside Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Negredo et al, I think he'd be as successful as Aguerro with that kind of service. ( let's face it, which top flight striker wouldn't do well in your team?)

They are both great players. I thought we would be in for Suarez in the summer. He would have been the perfect replacement for tevez and I imagine aguero and Suarez would work well together. Having said that I am more than happy with the beast.

Something tells me that Suarez is going to want to stay in this country for at least this season and next.... and it's all down to the world cup draw. He loves controversy and he's going to want batter England next summer because he thinks the FA have treated him poorly. He will rub it in all your faces if he does knock England out!

Scoring 4 in a game against a weak and demolarised Norwich isn't going to change my opinion, wasn't Saurez acting as the only attacker ? Yes he scored some good goals, but a glut in one game isn't going to beat a consistent striker who scores and provides selfishly every game, plus Aguero is one of the nicest guys around, doesn't whine, moan OR BITE ! Or dive for for that matter.....!!!,

Bewar3them00n said:
Scoring 4 in a game against a weak and demolarised Norwich isn't going to change my opinion, wasn't Saurez acting as the only attacker ? Yes he scored some good goals, but a glut in one game isn't going to beat a consistent striker who scores and provides selfishly every game, plus Aguero is one of the nicest guys around, doesn't whine, moan OR BITE ! Or dive for for that matter.....!!!,

He gently massages either buttock on deserving Brazilian arses though!!

Aguero is the most prolific striker in prem history. Hasn't even reached his peak yet, as for Suarez, quality player but a dirty cheating twat. How anyone can say Suarez is a more of a team player when he's got two long term bans in his career. Has aguero ever had a red card?

Manchester_lalala said:
Aguero is the most prolific striker in prem history. Hasn't even reached his peak yet, as for Suarez, quality player but a dirty cheating twat. How anyone can say Suarez is a more of a team player when he's got two long term bans in his career. Has aguero ever had a red card?

He should have had one against Chelsea in the cup but other than that I can't think of another time.

He is a credit to not only our club but English football. On Sunday I noticed instead of moaning to the ref about the way Ashley Williams was kicking (or trying to) the shit out of him all game he just got on with it and more often or not it was Williams who was on his arse. He embraces the physical side of the game unlike Suarez who falls all over the place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.