suarez going

They are laughable.They go on and on about doing things the right way,history etcetera,lecture other clubs on spending and they are no better than anyone else and in this last couple of years have shot any credibility they had left to pieces,mainly centered around Suarez.

First they backed an out and out racist,even to the point of their players wearing those ludicrous t-shirts,so it wasn't just the fans.Now i have no love for Evra,he is a rag turd,but he was telling the truth about Suarez,he is a racist.

Then they back him on all his cheating and diving.Last but not least they try to excuse him for biting another player during a game and think he was harshly treated!

In their heyday they were as despicable as the rags with their gloating and piss taking.Then the myth of their 'friendly' lovable fans.Anyone who attended Anfield in the late sixties to the late eighties will have a different version of 'friendly!'

They will never dine at the top table again,even the hope of a massive cash injection saving them is now gone thanks to their own chairman voting for FFP.First Torres and now Suarez,when will the penny drop they are no longer a top club?Gerrarad is only still there because he and his family were threatened by the gangsters.Liverpool FC R.I.P.

paulchapo said:
They are laughable.They go on and on about doing things the right way,history etcetera,lecture other clubs on spending and they are no better than anyone else and in this last couple of years have shot any credibility they had left to pieces,mainly centered around Suarez.

First they backed an out and out racist,even to the point of their players wearing those ludicrous t-shirts,so it wasn't just the fans.Now i have no love for Evra,he is a rag turd,but he was telling the truth about Suarez,he is a racist.

Then they back him on all his cheating and diving.Last but not least they try to excuse him for biting another player during a game and think he was harshly treated!

In their heyday they were as despicable as the rags with their gloating and piss taking.Then the myth of their 'friendly' lovable fans.Anyone who attended Anfield in the late sixties to the late eighties will have a different version of 'friendly!'

They will never dine at the top table again,even the hope of a massive cash injection saving them is now gone thanks to their own chairman voting for FFP.First Torres and now Suarez,when will the penny drop they are no longer a top club?Gerrarad is only still there because he and his family were threatened by the gangsters.Liverpool FC R.I.P.
Very fair assessment that

Ducado said:
paulchapo said:

Very fair assessment that
It is.

What is particularly telling is Liverpool fans' reactions to top players like Alonso, Torres and now Suarez leaving them. They see it as evidence of a complete absence of loyalty in the modern game, whereas it is, in fact, more closely associated with their clubs decline as a force.

Keegan, Daglish and Barnes are all examples of players who moved from smaller clubs to further their career at the right time with Liverpool. They showed little or no loyalty to Scunthorpe, Celtic or Watford when push came to shove, which is fair enough in my book. I don't imagine Liverpool fans were too concerned about the effect of those players leaving had on supporters of those clubs at the time.

Playing football is an all too short career and it is entirely understandable that top players want to play for top clubs.

And Liverpool aren't a top club anymore.

I haven't bothered with all of this but if the Liverpool Echo are right the £40m release clause is a fabrication

Seems to me Liverpool should just bite the bullet now and sell him.

I'm a bit sympathetic towards the Suarez victim claims - the media love a demon but they pick their targets carefully. He'd have been treated very differently had been a Man Utd or Arsenal player.

Marvin said:
I haven't bothered with all of this but if the Liverpool Echo are right the £40m release clause is a fabrication

I'm a bit sympathetic towards the Suarez victim claims - the media love a demon but they pick their targets carefully. He'd have been treated very differently had been a Man Utd or Arsenal player.

What codswallop, he'd have been treated very differently if he hadn't called Evra the N word or if he hadn't bitten an opposition player or if he never feigned injury constantly or if he never kicked Distin off the ball.

paulchapo said:

bang on the money! Great post.

Kun Aguero said:
Marvin said:

What codswallop, he'd have been treated very differently if he hadn't called Evra the N word or if he hadn't bitten an opposition player or if he never feigned injury constantly or if he never kicked Distin off the ball.

Rio twittered on about Ashley Cole being a choc-ice. An obvious racist remark.... no ban, no criticism and no vilification in the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.