suarez going

mcmanus said:
Kun Aguero said:
Marvin said:
I haven't bothered with all of this but if the Liverpool Echo are right the £40m release clause is a fabrication

Seems to me Liverpool should just bite the bullet now and sell him.

I'm a bit sympathetic towards the Suarez victim claims - the media love a demon but they pick their targets carefully. He'd have been treated very differently had been a Man Utd or Arsenal player.

What codswallop, he'd have been treated very differently if he hadn't called Evra the N word or if he hadn't bitten an opposition player or if he never feigned injury constantly or if he never kicked Distin off the ball.

Rio twittered on about Ashley Cole being a choc-ice. An obvious racist remark.... no ban, no criticism and no vilification in the press.

It was front page of every newspaper.

Kun Aguero said:
mcmanus said:
Kun Aguero said:
What codswallop, he'd have been treated very differently if he hadn't called Evra the N word or if he hadn't bitten an opposition player or if he never feigned injury constantly or if he never kicked Distin off the ball.

Rio twittered on about Ashley Cole being a choc-ice. An obvious racist remark.... no ban, no criticism and no vilification in the press.

It was brought up in the press a bit and probably made front page of the Sun but he's was let off. If you read just one paragraph about Suarez the word 'racist' usually crops up but not for Rio. Why?

Simples, Rag bias,the Murdoch empire, press would be banned from the swamp is what the conspicay theorists would say.

mcmanus said:
Kun Aguero said:
mcmanus said:

It was brought up in the press a bit and probably made front page of the Sun but he's was let off. If you read just one paragraph about Suarez the word 'racist' usually crops up but not for Rio. Why?

Both Ashley Cole and Rio Ferdinand are mixed race which makes the comment slightly more understandable yet not necessarily acceptable.

It would be suicidal for another English club to sign him, especially at the cost Liverpool will charge.

He has brought a lot on himself, but for example, that "handshake" or lack of with Evra. Evra never had any intention of shaking his hand and deliberately choreographed it to perfection.

6one said:
It would be suicidal for another English club to sign him, especially at the cost Liverpool will charge.

He has brought a lot on himself, but for example, that "handshake" or lack of with Evra. Evra never had any intention of shaking his hand and deliberately choreographed it to perfection.

I can't agree with that comment on Evra. I heard Liverpool fans clutching at straws with comments that he himself withdrew his hand but it's fairly evident Suarez had no intention of shaking it. In the next fixture, Liverpool ordered Suarez to shake Evra's hand.

Here's a video of it:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZoIHyxh3So[/youtube]

Anybody think all this British press rubbish he is coming out with is a cop out for wanting a pay rise, Champions League football and to be able to play for one of the current best teams in the world?

He must know he has not helped his case with his antics, so blaming the press is just idiotic in my opinion! You only get in the papers if you create a story yourself therefore if he had kept himself a bit more clean cut he would not find himself with photographers following him everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.