suarez going

supercrystal7 said:
Armaan said:
supercrystal7 said:
Zlatan and Ribery might have something to say about that as might Ozil once he has completely settled in.
If he was a city player you'd be saying it.
Not a City fan so no I wouldn't. Even if he was a Palace player I doubt I would say it.
Fair play mate, opinions are a great thing :)

citytill1die84 said:
Armaan said:
Crazy player, people talk about the third best player in the world.... It's him.

Doesn't seem to do it against the big boys tho eh? He's a big fish in a small pond reminds me of Tevez a few years ago when we started fighting for Champions League but Tevez could always do it against the big boys. he needs to move to a team playing in the Champions League to be classed as top 3 in the world.
I registered just to say that this is nonsense.

He's scored at the Emirates, Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Goodison on numerous occasions as well as sticking goals past you lot and Spurs at Anfield.

And just fucking LOL at 'small pond'

Congrats on getting to the European Cup last 16 for the first time in your history.

940450_w2.jpg

JamesD9 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Armaan said:
Crazy player, people talk about the third best player in the world.... It's him.

Doesn't seem to do it against the big boys tho eh? He's a big fish in a small pond reminds me of Tevez a few years ago when we started fighting for Champions League but Tevez could always do it against the big boys. he needs to move to a team playing in the Champions League to be classed as top 3 in the world.

He's scored at the Emirates, Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Goodison on numerous occasions as well as sticking goals past you lot and Spurs at Anfield.

Congrats on getting to the European Cup last 16 for the first time in your history.

940450_w2.jpg

Haha
fucking dippers and their 'istree

Mrmcfc said:
JamesD9 said:
citytill1die84 said:

940450_w2.jpg

Haha
They're funny.

JamesD9 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Armaan said:

940450_w2.jpg

Wow you certainly learnt how to post pictures quick. The big fish in a small pond comment was that's he's the only world class player in a average team. I've seen Suarez against the bigger teams many times and he goes missing Arsenal at the Emirates this season? Cheers for the congratulations by the way :) how's the Europa League going? Oh fuck wait...... you ain't even in that lol :)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Mrmcfc said:
JamesD9 said:

940450_w2.jpg

Haha
They're funny.

Don't give up your day job if you have one !

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Mrmcfc said:
JamesD9 said:

Haha
They're funny.

He's right about Suarez's scoring record though, however like their history, Suarez will be part of it if not Jan, certainly the summer and their owners will have a nice £50m+ in their US bank account

JamesD9 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Armaan said:

940450_w2.jpg

All his 4 goals were fantastic tonight, pity you can't play Norwich every week.

If you check your history you will find City won a European trophy before your lot ever did.
Hope you make the top 4 this season but somehow I reckon you won't be playing in the Champs league in the foreseeable future.

JamesD9 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Armaan said:

940450_w2.jpg

James mate, first rule of posting on a rival team's message board... Don't use the username that you use elsewhere on the internet

Jamesd9 is waiting for you to enjoy free adult video chat live at Chaturbate.Com. Enjoy free sex chat with the Jamesd9 here.

Google knows all about you... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=J...7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=119&ie=UTF-8 and that's without clicking on the image results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.