Suarez has no friends

i love watching Suarez. He is entertaining and a real nuisance. I think he is the kind of player you hate if you play against him but if he is on your team you love him.

Any enemy of united is my friend.

ibqptCZslyyOH1.gif

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BlueTG said:
A year or so on from signing and he's beginning to add consistency to his game

24 goals from 56 games isn't to shabby in that shower of shit team...

I'd take him!!!
you mean 2 years?

Is it 2 years??

im sure he made his debut late after the january window? might be wrong

either way what does that have to do with his ability? or is one being a bell sniffer???
just 24 goals in 56 games looks a much better record over 1 year than it does 2 years, apart from that, he's a good player but his personality and attitude would make me want City to stay a mile away.

Lancet Fluke said:
BlueTG said:
you mean 2 years?

Is it 2 years??

im sure he made his debut late after the january window? might be wrong

either way what does that have to do with his ability? or is one being a bell sniffer???

It was right at the end of the January window in 2011 I think so if we are being pedantic he's been there nearly 22 months. I think he's a brilliant player, not sure if we would need him while we have Aguero and Tevez but if either of them left I'd be happy to replace with Suarez.

I'd rather have Falcao

I fucking hate Luis Suarez.

I remember our game at Klanfield last season. He trod (stamped) on Vinnie's foot and then went down clutching his face.

Absolute shithouse!

How is it that not one person in this thread has mentioned that most of the Liverpool players went to celebrate with Carra for the flick-on whilst Suarez ran off on his own?

Poor that they didn't go over to him afterwards though. The look on his face says it all. He's carrying Liverpool at the moment, deserves better.

I think the word misunderstood best sums up Suarez, yes he dives, but no more so than plenty of other players in the Prem. When he leaves his studs up though, kicks players on the ground, that's unforgiveable; thankfully he's been behaving himself this year. Between Suarez and Balo, I'd take Suarez in a heartbeat. They both cheat but only one of them shows any fire and desire to win. For the record I don't think he's a racist either, Evra's a dirty little cheat as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.