Suarez (merged)

LoveCity said:
Suarez has told the media in South America that Baconface controls the FA and media, do you really think United would sign him after that (and Evragate)? Nah. But no one mentioned Chelsea could also afford him if they wanted him.

Chelsea have way too many attacking players and have apparently already signed Falcao. They could afford him but couldn't guarantee him to start.

Kompany is King said:
Not for me.

Much prefer Cavani & Falcao. Quality and less trouble.

I agree but do not think we will get both Cavani & Falcao - if we do bloody hell.

The option would be Aguero, Cavani, Suarez, Guidetti - that would be a class forward line. 2 proven premiership goalscorers, one new world class striker plus a youth talent.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Kompany is King said:
Not for me.

I agree but do not think we will get both Cavani & Falcao - if we do bloody hell.

The option would be Aguero, Cavani, Suarez, Guidetti - that would be a class forward line. 2 proven premiership goalscorers, one new world class striker plus a youth talent.
Which world class forward do you reckon will volunteer to sit on the bench every week?

Besides, that would easily cost about £100m....for the position in the team that probably needs strengthening the least of them all. Pure fantasy football.

Love him. Like to see h at City<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:26 pm --<br /><br />Love him. Like to see h at City

Can't see why he would join us nor why we would sign him.

Good player but he relishes his role at Liverpool and I can't see him playing the way he is anywhere else.

Kompany is King said:
Not for me.

What trouble?
Besides that french twat making accusing him of being racist for speaking his own language I can't see us having much trouble with him.
He'd be less trouble than Mario/Tevez.

He is a very good proven premiership goalscorer considering he is not playing in a current top 4 team.

However Falcao/Cavani/Neymar seem to be our top choices to bolster the frontline this summer. That is still not to say we could end up bidding for him at some point in the summer.

A frontline choice of Aguero, Falcao or Cavani, Suarez & Guidetti would be prolific

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.