Suarez (merged)

BlueMoonz1977 said:
He is a very good proven premiership goalscorer considering he is not playing in a current top 4 team.

However Falcao/Cavani/Neymar seem to be our top choices to bolster the frontline this summer. That is still not to say we could end up bidding for him at some point in the summer.

A frontline choice of Aguero, Falcao or Cavani, Suarez & Guidetti would be prolific

Would. but they wont get the ball.. Strikers are not the issue midfielders are

AntiUnited said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
He is a very good proven premiership goalscorer considering he is not playing in a current top 4 team.

However Falcao/Cavani/Neymar seem to be our top choices to bolster the frontline this summer. That is still not to say we could end up bidding for him at some point in the summer.

A frontline choice of Aguero, Falcao or Cavani, Suarez & Guidetti would be prolific

Would. but they wont get the ball.. Strikers are not the issue midfielders are

You're half right, but our strikers have had trouble taking their chances.

People saying no to Suarez is just laughable. Yes he's a t**t but do you not want to see a striker who's dribbling ability is out of this world rather than a big tall striker just waiting for something to happen. A lot of us said no to RVP and look where that has got us now.

Why are people talking about signing Suarez + Cavani/Falcao.
We have to think of FFP. We should only sign one of them.
In order of preference for me it'd be 1Falcao 2Suarez 3Cavani.
We can't have 3 world class strikers in a team that plays 2 at a time, the players won't stand for sitting on the bench if a certain partner ship is outstanding.

mgreenz97 said:
We can't have 3 world class strikers in a team that plays 2 at a time, the players won't stand for sitting on the bench if a certain partner ship is outstanding.
Because Balotelli has gone, and Dzeko will go too

Marvin said:
mgreenz97 said:

And most likely Tevez will follow them too

mgreenz97 said:

Don't worry about FFP our new sponsors will pay for all those players

MihaiCity said:
Marvin said:
mgreenz97 said:

And most likely Tevez will follow them too

That's not going to get us the £80m(around about) that we'd need to sign Suarez and Falcao. It'd maybe get us around 60% of that. Plus, I don't think Dzeko will leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.