Suarez (merged)

Suarez is a joy 2 watch would love him at City , it seems 2 me that Glen Johnson does not think he is a racist either

Armaan said:
Most won't rate Suarez that highly because let's be honest, most people only watch their own team week in week out. He takes the piss out of a lot of defences single handedly, if he did come to city he'd be by far the best player in the league imo.

He already is.

Even more is this guy my numero uno targer. Way above Falcao/Cavani..

If we had this guy and 2 other worldys I am confident the league trophy will only be at the swamp for 12 months

Suarez is a top player but for someone who watches City to say he should be our top target baffles me. We need a finisher Suarez is a very good player but not a player who is a natural predator. Its about balancing a team. We already have Tevez and Aguero and Aguero is better. Stats dont count for everything. Suarez is top scorer but 9 of those goals have come v Wigan and Norwich this season.

Albi10 said:
Suarez is a top player but for someone who watches City to say he should be our top target baffles me. We need a finisher Suarez is a very good player but not a player who is a natural predator. Its about balancing a team. We already have Tevez and Aguero and Aguero is better. Stats dont count for everything. Suarez is top scorer but 9 of those goals have come v Wigan and Norwich this season.

Suarez is a top player but for someone who watches City to say he should be our top target baffles me

Most Easily Baffled Poster 2013 Award already in the bag.

Your post is shamefully wide of the mark re Suarez.

And if you think Aguero is better than him you really are delusional.

Aguero without personal problems is a better player. At the moment Suarez in better form.but Aguero is the better player imho.

Besides, we are splitting hairs here. I'd have both personally. If Aguero does go to Real in the future then what better a replacement?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QUbkouGU74[/youtube] he might never come here but he is an amazing player isn't he? and for those comparing him with sergio like stoned rose, why u need to slug our players off at every chance? go support liverpool. aguero had two injuries this year, he started the season in blistering form. I am sure if he hasn't had those two injuries he would be the top scorer of the prem. He is better than suarez who only had a season better than kun only because of sergio injuries. I am not taking away anything from suarez but for me when aguero shrugs off those injuries he has everything to become the best player in the league for a lot of years.

What he said^ Ps Stoned Rose by name Stoned Rose by nature if you think Suarez deserves player of the year above RVP and Bale. Biggest plank award goes to.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.