Suarez (merged)

greasedupdeafguy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Poor man's Carlos Tevez in his prime.

Not what we need.

Too many people these days want to make good players great ones before they have achieved anything.

Suarez is already at the right club. Big fish in a small pond.
I really doubt you have watched him on a regular basis otherwise I struggle to see how you get to that conclusion of him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cje6WSqPVAI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6tk48bKLH4[/youtube]

I watch him about a regularly as any other City fan could.

You have highlighted a QPR game that was just so embarrassingly one-side in the first-half it was untrue.

Liverpool had the freedom of the entire park at Loftus Road that day. Players were going through on goal at will.

I think he is a good player but for some to suggest they would have him over Bale, Cavani and GOTZE, just seems to overstate how good he actually is.

Opinions...

avoidconfusion said:
bapi said:
avoidconfusion said:
Never read this much shit in my life before.

Aguero
9 goals + 2 assists in 23 matches
2 dribbles per game
25 passes, 1.3 key passes, 0.1 crosses

Suarez
21 goals + 4 assists in 27 matches
2.9 dribbles per game
36.1 passes, 2.9 key passes, 0.5 crosses

So what you'll say now you idiot?!

Sorry but that personal insult and the fact that you are actually serious about saying he is the closest thing to Messi right now put you right on the top of my list of dickheads that aren't worth having a conversation with. :)
So who's more similar to Messi?

bapi said:
avoidconfusion said:
bapi said:
Aguero
2 dribbles per game

Suarez
2.9 dribbles per game

Sorry but that personal insult and the fact that you are actually serious about saying he is the closest thing to Messi right now put you right on the top of my list of dickheads that aren't worth having a conversation with. :)

Neither.

Neville Kneville said:
bapi said:
avoidconfusion said:

Neither.

Bullshit and you know that.

bapi said:
avoidconfusion said:
bapi said:
Suarez is more complete than Kun and much more useful in build-up play plis better in dribbling. Also he's the closest thing to Messi right now.

Never read this much shit in my life before.

Aguero
2 dribbles per game

Suarez
2.9 dribbles per game

I'd say compare the stats for last season when Aguero, the younger player, scored more than twice as many goals in the league and provided almost three times as many assists.

Suarez is having a better season than Aguero but it most assuredly does not make him more talented.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yep, and Falcao.

And Goetze and Reus. Then we can be winning like Charlie Sheen ... :)

Tiger Blood's on you!

Hahaha ... have to say I disagree about Suarez Tolmie ... for me he'd be the perfect replacement for Tevez. Who knows the right manager could even improve his team play, which if it were to improve, would balance out his erratic finishing!

tbh I think he'll end up at Bayern. Didn't realise his agent was Pep's brother ...

bapi said:
Neville Kneville said:
bapi said:

Neither.

Bullshit and you know that.

Absolutely true. Neither player is anything like Messi.

If you ask me who is the best player I say Aguero by a long way.

One season scoring hat tricks v Wigan doesn't make a player better. How many teams set up to stop Liverpool scoring like they do every game v City ? Any at all ? Most teams go out to beat them & quite a few succeeed. Suarez gets loads of time & space compared to Aguero & it's an unfair comparison.

It's also just one season. Next season may be totally different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.